Made in France, Fragrance-free, Vegan, 93/100 Yuka Rating
HOW TO USE IT
Apply 3 to 4 drops to the face and neck. The AHA in this serum may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun so apply in the evening only, and limit sun exposure for at least one week after using.
The first application may cause slight redness while the skin gets used to glycolic acid. These effects fade after several uses.
For optimal results, we recommend to use it consistently for four weeks.
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
This serum is suitable for oily, dry and combination skin.
It's not recommended for sensitive skin types or those with atopic skin concerns because it can trigger reactions or irritation.
Shake before use. Discontinue if you experience discomfort or irritation.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse with plenty of water.
This serum contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) which can increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and sunburn. Be sure to apply sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure both while using this serum and for at least one week afterwards.
pH: 3.6 - 4.3
Texture: aqueous liquid
A buildup of dead skin cells on the surface of the skin can lead to an uneven complexion and dullness.
While pores are present everywhere on our skin and help it to release sebum and sweat, they sometimes become enlarged on the T-zone.
Our highly-concentrated glycolic acid serum helps tighten pores and remove dead skin for smoother skin and a more even complexion. Glycolic acid is also a potent treatment to effectively fight against blackheads (read the notes above before use).
Glycolic acid (10%):
Glycolic acid is an exfoliating powerhouse for the upper layers of the skin and has astringent (pore tightening) and pore-cleansing properties. This then helps reduce the presence of blackheads, caused by the accumulation of sebum in the pores.
Glycolic acid is the best known peel for the superficial layer of the skin. Dead cells bound together are found on the surface of the epidermis. Glycolic acid works by breaking up these bonds, making it easy to remove them. Thus, the skin is left with a rejuvenated, unified and toned upper layer.
In addition to its peeling effect, glycolic acid also moisturises due to its stimulating effect on cell renewal and hyaluronic acid synthesis.
Mastic pistachio extract (2%):
The mastic tree as its known, grows on arid, rocky soils in the Mediterranean region. Its extract tightens pores, reduces shine and has an anti-comedogenic action. In other words, it reduces the appearance of blackheads.
Derived from candeia bark, alpha bisabolol is known for its anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory effects. As glycolic acid can be irritating, it is important to also include soothing active ingredients to avoid inflammation of the skin.
Chamomile extract (2%):
Chamomile is known for its ability to soothe and repair skin, thanks to its matricin and bisabolol components. It has anti-inflammatory properties and much like alpha bisabolol, is used as an anti-irritant to soothe the effect of glycolic acid.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Levulinate, Alcohol, Bisabolol, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Pistacia Lentiscus Gum, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Exfoliating Serum — 10% Glycolic Acid
- QuestionHello, can we apply bakuchiol after glycolic acid?ResponseHello, Yes absolutely, the use of these two serums in the same routine at the same time is not contraindicated :) Beautiful day.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, is it possible to combine it with the bakuchiol serum?ResponseThere are no contraindications to using these two products in the same routine :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I use this serum and wanted to know if I need to take a break after a certain amount of time and if so for how long and how often? Which serum should I use during any breaks to take over? Thanking you,ResponseIf you feel that your skin is irritated you can absolutely do a pause, otherwise this serum can be applied every night ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I would like to know if it is necessary to use a moisturizer right after the application of this serum? Thank youResponseYou can definitely apply a moisturizer after using this serum!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi, can we use this serum with a lactic acid serum?ResponseIt is not advisable to combine these two serums because it could irritate your skin (the AHA + BHA mixture is not recommended).By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.1 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 735 reviews.
- Siobhan N.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, September 30, 2020
Tighter poresI’ve only been using the product for two weeks I’m finding it’s bringing all the impurities to the surface I’ve had a few breakouts but they are starting to clear my skin feels smoother and my pores are a lot…Was this review helpful?
- Margarida C.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 3, 2021
I think its having aI think its having a positive impact on my black pores but because I have sensitive skin, I don´t use it everyday, only 2 times a wekk, so the effect my be a little delayed because of that. Still, when…Was this review helpful?
- Andrea R.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, January 30, 2021
Smoother faceTingly on the skin, makes me feel it’s actually doing something. On first application I did get a bit of a reaction with tiny red bumps that lasted a day or 2, nothing too serious. It does make your face…Was this review helpful?
- Mahak F.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 18, 2021
Great product. I have noticedGreat product. I have noticed my pores aren't as visible as they were before. I use it every night. People around me can see the difference on my skin. My skins looks more glowing.Was this review helpful?
- Georgina S.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 17, 2021
Only been using a fewOnly been using a few weeks but think I can see a difference. Open pores have diminished slightly, fine lines have evened and complexion seems smootherWas this review helpful?