Made in France, Fragrance-free, Vegan, 86/100 Yuka Rating
HOW TO USE IT
Apply 3 to 4 drops to clean, dry skin each morning and evening.
Gently massage into face and neck using circular motions. Then, follow with your moisturiser.
For optimal results, we recommend using the vitamin C serum consistently for at least four weeks.
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Yes, the vitamin C serum is suitable for all skin types.
7 - 7.40 pH
Texture: aqueous gel
Lack of sleep, stress and smoking are known to trigger harmful free radicals, which oxidise the skin cells and create a dull complexion. The high concentration of vitamin C in this serum effectively combats this process.
Vitamin C (11%):
This molecule is highly-prized for its ability to restore radiance, reduce pigmentation spots, and slow down photoageing.
Vitamin C also helps stimulate the production of keratinocytes, which are cells present in the epidermis that protect the skin and reinforce its elasticity.
It also helps the skin receive more oxygen, leaving it visibly more toned, radiant and soft while reducing the appearance of pores.
Albizia Julibrissin Extract (3%):
Also known as the silk tree, this native Asian plant boasts delicate fan-shaped pink flowers. Its extract contains properties known for restoring radiance to the skin. Albizia Julibrissin extract also brings vitality back to fatigued-looking skin caused by glycation and glycoxidation. Glycation is a natural chemical reaction of sugar molecules attaching themselves to the proteins of the dermis. These proteins are then more sensitive to oxidation (glycoxidation) which results in more free radicals, and more fine lines around the eyes. While the phenomenon of glycation is inevitable in any living organism, it can be slowed down by a balanced, less sugary diet and good skincare.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Radiance Serum — 11% Vitamin C
- QuestionIs this product suitable for oily skin types?ResponseHey Lisa, indeed, this product is suitable for all types of skins, including oily skin types :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi - is this serum suitable for pregnant women?Responseyes !By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionThis serum has a pH of 7 - 7.5 but vitamin C maximum efficacy is obtained at pH <3.5 (better absorption). Is this one really absorbed by the skin?ResponseHi Jo ? Our Vitamin C is a stabilised version with a monophosphate ester. This stabilisation makes our vitamin C stable and efficient at pH around 7. Have a nice day!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, for over a month I have been applying it daily and my skin is full of pimples. Is this normal?ResponseHello Melina, I sent you�� a message to your email box :) Nice day��e,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi, is it normal to have a flare up with this product? Thank youResponseHello André, Thank you for your message. I have sent you a message on your mailbox. Have a nice day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello I had asked a question last week if this serum was photosensitizing I was told it was not I asked around so yes it is (dermatologist) Living in a very sunny area, I took this serum as well as the exfoliating tonic proposed after the diagnosis of my skin I took the complete routine My skin was red as if after a peeling at the Dermatologist's I stopped everything and it's been a week that I've been trying to recover my skin with repairing products recommended by my dermatologist I put 4 to 6 times a day moisturizing cream because my skin is so tight I am very disappointed It's a treatment that I should have done in winterResponseHello, Thank you for your message, the vitamin radiance serum is not photosensitizing. I have sent you an email about this reaction Have a nice day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Since I started using my ae. (1 month) I have a lot of pimples that have appeared? Is this normal? Are the products unsuitable or is it a "purge" of my old products? Thank you MorganeResponseHello Morgane, Thank you for your message! I have sent you a message on your mailbox. I wish you an excellent day.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionAt what age can the serum be used? Is it suitable for young skin?ResponseOur products are tested for use from the age of 16.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 994 reviews.
- Joanna R.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, April 5, 2021
Brilliant products, fast delivery!I bought this for my mother for her birthday. At first she wasn't sure about it, because it is vey 'un-oily' in consistency, and she wasn't sure if it was actually moisturizing or not. But after a week or so…Was this review helpful?
- Sarah L.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 29, 2021
It’s greatI am using it every morning. My hands are a bit sticky when I finish the application but it improves the complexion of my skinWas this review helpful?
- James S.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 11, 2021
Very nice to use -Very nice to use - no irritation or tingling! Lockdown skin looks better already.Was this review helpful?
- Sarah J.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 7, 2021
A great skin saviourFeels lovely, great textureWas this review helpful?
- Oriana G.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 27, 2021
Absolutely love it, it's notAbsolutely love it, it's not sticky and melts into your face, leaving it smoothWas this review helpful?