Made in France, Vegan
Roman chamomile hydrolate is a nutrient-rich floral water which has soothing properties for sensitive skin. It's also known to sublimate and gently lighten golden brown and blond hair.
HOW TO USE IT
Gentle enough to be applied undiluted, use a cotton pad to apply hydrolate to clean skin each morning and evening, before your usual serum or moisturiser.
IS THIS HYDROLATE SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Roman chamomile hydrolate is suitable for all skin types and can even be used to soothe sensitivity around the delicate eye and mouth areas.
pH: 3 - 5
Appearance: Clear liquid
Odour: Characteristic, floral
Keep out of reach of children.
Before use, test the hydrolate on your elbow and wait 24 to 48 hours to ensure no irritation occurs.
Our hydrolate has been distilled from roman chamomile flowers belonging to the Asteraceae family, grown and harvested in France.
Traditionally used to embalm the dead in Egypt, Roman chamomile was associated with the God Ra, since they both symbolized the sun.
WHAT DOES THIS HYDROLATE DO?
- Roman chamomile hydrolat soothes sensitive skin and relieves irritation or discomfort.
- Anti-inflammatory, chamomile relieves irritation around the skin, eyes, or mouth area. It also helps to soothe inflammatory pain.
- Roman chamomile hydrolate has astringent and purifying properties.
- It's also used in cases of digestion problems, toothaches or stomach aches.
- In aromatherapy, this ingredient is known to promote calming and balancing effects.
- You can apply this hydrolate to your hair for gentle lightening effects too.
- Please note these suggestions are shared for information purposes only. Typology doesn't claim to offer medical advice. To learn more therapeutic uses of this ingredient, please consult your physician.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
99,4% ingredients of natural origin
INGREDIENTS: Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aqua.
Aromatherapy scientific and medical treatise: hydrolats - Michel Faucon (Doctor of Pharmacy)
Complete dictionary of hydrolats and floral waters - Jean-Philippe Zahalka (Doctor of Pharmacy)
This information is indicative only and taken from reference publications in aromatherapy. It does not engage the responsibility of Typology or constitute medical advice. For any therapeutic use, please consult a doctor.
This product is rated 4.1 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 102 reviews.
We’re sorry but we don’t have a review yet for the filters you’ve selected.