Made in France, Vegan
Roman chamomile hydrolate is a nutrient-rich floral water which has soothing properties for sensitive skin. It's also known to sublimate and gently lighten golden brown and blond hair.
HOW TO USE IT
Gentle enough to be applied undiluted, use a cotton pad to apply hydrolate to clean skin each morning and evening, before your usual serum or moisturiser.
IS THIS HYDROLATE SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Roman chamomile hydrolate is suitable for all skin types and can even be used to soothe sensitivity around the delicate eye and mouth areas.
pH: 3 - 5
Appearance: Clear liquid
Odour: Characteristic, floral
Keep out of reach of children.
Before use, test the hydrolate on your elbow and wait 24 to 48 hours to ensure no irritation occurs.
Our hydrolate has been distilled from roman chamomile flowers belonging to the Asteraceae family, grown and harvested in France.
Traditionally used to embalm the dead in Egypt, Roman chamomile was associated with the God Ra, since they both symbolized the sun.
WHAT DOES THIS HYDROLATE DO?
- Roman chamomile hydrolat soothes sensitive skin and relieves irritation or discomfort.
- Anti-inflammatory, chamomile relieves irritation around the skin, eyes, or mouth area. It also helps to soothe inflammatory pain.
- Roman chamomile hydrolate has astringent and purifying properties.
- It's also used in cases of digestion problems, toothaches or stomach aches.
- In aromatherapy, this ingredient is known to promote calming and balancing effects.
- You can apply this hydrolate to your hair for gentle lightening effects too.
- Please note these suggestions are shared for information purposes only. Typology doesn't claim to offer medical advice. To learn more therapeutic uses of this ingredient, please consult your physician.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
INGREDIENTS: Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aqua.
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
Aromatherapy scientific and medical treatise: hydrolats - Michel Faucon (Doctor of Pharmacy)
Complete dictionary of hydrolats and floral waters - Jean-Philippe Zahalka (Doctor of Pharmacy)
This information is indicative only and taken from reference publications in aromatherapy. It does not engage the responsibility of Typology or constitute medical advice. For any therapeutic use, please consult a doctor.
This product is rated 4.1 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 139 reviews.
- Anthony T.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, November 6, 2020
So soothing! Especially after shavingSo soothing! Especially after shaving or exfoliatingWas this review helpful?
- Hanna M.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 31, 2021
Lovely hydrolase. Gentle smell, asLovely hydrolase. Gentle smell, as expected. I'm so glad typology has this!Was this review helpful?
- Nancy C.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 12, 2021
Good addition to routineI did not expect this to make much difference to my skin, but adding it to an existing routine has definitely made my combination skin softer and more consistently balanced throughout the day.Was this review helpful?
- Sarah J.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 7, 2021
skin feels nice, however Iskin feels nice, however I find the smell a bit overbearing.Was this review helpful?
- Oriana G.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 27, 2021
I don't like the smell,I don't like the smell, but leaves the skin feeling clean and smoothWas this review helpful?