Made in France, Vegan
Peppermint hydrolate is a nutrient-rich floral water suitable for combination, oily skin and sensitive skin types.
HOW TO USE IT
Using a cotton pad, apply the product to clean skin each morning and evening, before your usual serum or moisturiser.
IS THIS HYDROLATE SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Peppermint hydrolate is suitable for combination, oily, and acne-prone skin. It's also suitable for sensitive skin prone to scarring, hyperpigmentation or other visible reactions.
pH: 6 - 7
Appearance: Clear liquid
Odour: Characteristic of peppermint
Density: 0.950 to 1.050
Keep out of reach of children.
Before use, test the hydrolate on your elbow and wait 24 to 48 hours to ensure no irritation occurs.
Our hydrolate has been distilled from peppermint leaves belonging to the Lamiaceae family, native to France.
In ancient times, peppermint was consumed for its digestive and invigorating effects. Since then, more complex and versatile benefits have been discovered. Today, peppermint is a leading ingredient in cosmetics.
WHAT DOES THIS HYDROLATE DO?
- The purifying and astringent effects of peppermint hydrolate help to tighten pores and regulate sebum production.
- It can be used to soothe inflammation, sunburn and redness.
- A multipurpose product, it's also helpful for acne, psoriasis and to relieve itching and hives.
- Peppermint hydrolate is known to improve blood circulation – especially in the legs –and to treat digestive problems.
- Thanks to its refreshing properties, you can use peppermint hydrolate in case of hot flashes, sweating and feelings of tightness on the skin.
- In aromatherapy, it is used to promote concentration and calmness.
- Lastly, its menthol fragrance is a great addition to DIY mouthwashes and homemade toothpaste recipes.
- Please note these suggestions are shared for information purposes only. Typology doesn't claim to offer medical advice. To learn more therapeutic uses of this ingredient, please consult your physician.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
99,4% ingredients of natural origin
INGREDIENTS: Mentha Piperita Flower/Leaf/Stem Water, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aqua.
Aromatherapy scientific and medical treatise: hydrolats - Michel Faucon (Doctor of Pharmacy)
Complete dictionary of hydrolats and floral waters - Jean-Philippe Zahalka (Doctor of Pharmacy)
This information is indicative only and taken from reference publications in aromatherapy. It does not engage the responsibility of Typology or constitute medical advice. For any therapeutic use, please consult a doctor.
This product is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 373 reviews.
We’re sorry but we don’t have a review yet for the filters you’ve selected.