Made in France, Naturally-derived, Fragrance-free
A SERUM FOR EACH WEEK OF YOUR CYCLE
Four periodic serums that correspond to your weekly cycles. Serum 1 starts on the first day of your period. Each serum is to be used for a span of seven days. Apply after cleansing, as part of your usual skincare routine.
Week 1: Hydrating and soothing serum.
The actives: hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, bisabolol and cornflower floral water. 89% naturally-derived.
Week 2: Suppleness and radiance serum.
The actives: vitamin C and fruit acids (blueberry, lemon and orange). 88% naturally-derived.
Week 3: Hydrating and astringent serum.
The actives: sugar extracted from wheat and ginger extract. 91% naturally-derived.
Week 4: Mattifying and anti-blemish serum.
The actives: seaweed extract and zinc. 89% naturally-derived.
HOW TO USE THEM
Select the period serum that corresponds to the week of your menstrual cycle. Each morning apply 3 to 4 drops to clean skin before continuing your usual skincare routine.
If your cycle is longer than 28 days, continue to use Serum 4 until the first day of your period, then switch to serum 1.
The week 2 serum for radiance and suppleness should be applied in the evening to avoid photosensitivity.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Soothing and Moisturising Serum, 15ml (week 1):
INGREDIENTS : Aqua (Water), Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Levulinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Isohexadecane, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide
Radiant and Supple Serum, 15ml (week 2) :
INGREDIENTS : Aqua (Water), Dicaprylyl Ether, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Xanthan Gum, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
Moisturising and Astringent Serum, 15ml (week 3) :
INGREDIENTS : Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Propanediol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Alcohol, Sodium Levulinate, Glucose, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Lecithin, Pistacia Lentiscus Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
Mattifying and Anti-Imperfection Serum, 15ml (week 4) :
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Propanediol, Zinc PCA, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Sodium Levulinate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Saccharide Isomerate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Woman — Periodic serums
- QuestionHow long will it take me to finish the 4 serums?ResponseHello Ivana, Knowing that a serum is to be applied for a specific week, the set will last about three months! Have a nice dayBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHow do I know exactly when to use each serum?ResponseHello, The first serum is to be used on the first day of your period for 7 days, then the second and third serums for 7 days as well. The fourth serum is to be used until your period returns. Beautiful dayBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, In the steps of our morning beauty routine, we apply first the serum corresponding to our cycle and then in 2nd our day cream or BB cream for example? or can we do without a moisturizer if the serum is already hydrating? If we use serum n°2 in the evening, do you advise us to use another serum in the morning or just our moisturizer?ResponseHello Juliette, Depending on your skin type you can apply the serum and then your bb cream of course! If you have dry skin, the serum alone will probably not be enough. If you apply the serum 2 in the evening we advise you to simply moisturize your skin in the morning. Have a nice day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, If our period does not last 7 days, should we still use the 7 day serum?ResponseHi, Sarah, The week 1 serum, to be used when you have your period, should be used for 7 full days even if your period lasts more or less. Have a nice day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Are the Woman serums to be applied morning and night? I'm not sure if I should take this set or just the serum with the bakichiol... The two are totally different, I know that, but I have a few pimples when I'm about to have my period and at 36 I'm starting to get my first wrinkles... Are the two compatible? How does the application work if I take both products? Thank you in advance for your answer.ResponseHi, Billie, Woman serums should be part of your routine. Some serums are applied in the morning, others in the evening (week two). You can then apply your targeted skin care products, like the bakuchiol serum for example! Have a nice day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.2 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 162 reviews.
- Ailsa M.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, September 23, 2020
Make. A. DifferenceWaited until I’d tried all of them to be sure. All are different. All worked well for me. Would be 5stars but the droppers didn’t work on one and the solution is quite thick for that method of dispensing (method…Was this review helpful?
- Emilie G.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, September 17, 2020
Amazing!I have recently been struggling with acne. Never had acne in my teenage years but getting some in my 30s... I have been using Typology prescription for 3 weeks now and can see clear change, the acne is slowly disappearing and…Was this review helpful?
- Charlotte S.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, August 25, 2020
Amazing serums at a fantastic priceI brought these serums because I loved the concept. My skin fluctuates throughout the month due to my cycle and I have found that these really help to keep it balanced and calm. I couldn’t recommend these serums enough.Was this review helpful?
- Lauren C.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, July 16, 2020
Love these serums, which sitLove these serums, which sit on my skin like a dream. Pipette dispenser is a bit fiddly To use but the bottles look lovely!Was this review helpful?
- Victoria M.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 6, 2021
Highly recommendedHighly recommendedWas this review helpful?