Made in France, Fragrance-free, Vegan, 93/100 Yuka Rating
HOW TO USE IT
Apply 3 to 4 drops to clean, dry skin each morning and evening.
Gently massage into the face and neck in circular motions. Then follow with your usual moisturiser.
You can also mix a few drops of your serum into a small amount of your face cream in the palm of your hand before applying.
For optimal results, we recommend consistent use for at least four weeks.
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Yes indeed, the hyaluronic acid serum is suitable for all skin types.
pH: 4.5 - 5.5
Texture: aqueous gel
All skin types need moisture. That's because water, which makes up 70% of our skin, is stored in the dermis. The high concentration of hyaluronic acid in this serum works to effectively keep that water in the skin where it belongs.
Hyaluronic Acid (3%):
Derived from fermented wheat, this molecule is known for its hydrating prowess. It can hold upto a thousand times its weight in water, making it a powerful skincare ingredient for instant hydration.
As we age, our bodies produce significantly less hyaluronic acid, causing our skin to dehydrate and develop fine lines.
There are two types of hyaluronic acid. The first has a high molecular weight, meaning it remains on the surface of the epidermis, creating a protective film to keep water in the skin cells. The second has low molecular weight and has a much smaller molecular size so that it can penetrate much deeper into the skin and stimulate the body's natural production of hyaluronic acid.
Combined these two types of hyaluronic acid offer the skin instant and effective hydration that retains its moisture throughout the day.
With daily use hyaluronic acid restores moisture to the skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and creates a complexion that’s noticeably more supple, plump and toned.
Pro Vitamin B5 (2%):
Also called Panthenol, pro-vitamin B5 stimulates the regeneration of dermal and epidermal cells, helping the skin retain more moisture and maintain its softness.
Bio-sourced Aquaxyl™ (1%):
Derived from sugar, this molecule increases the natural production of hyaluronic acid in the skin's keratinocytes and fibroblasts. Keratinocytes make up 90% of the epidermis and fortify the skin's protective skin barrier. Fibroblasts are cells that are found deep in the skin that ensure the skin is supple and firm.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Benzyl Alcohol, Xylitol, Citric Acid, Glucose, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Plumping Serum — 3% Hyaluronic Acid + 2% B5
- QuestionHi, is it possible to combine the moisturizing serum and the radiance serum? Thanks :)ResponseHello Stephanie, You can of course combine these two serums by applying the radiance serum first and then the moisturizing serum, which will seal in your skin's moisture. A beautiful dayBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionCan we put this serum around the eyes?ResponseHello, There is no contraindication to use this serum around the eyes.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi, does this work for wrinkles?ResponseHello, For wrinkles, we recommend the antioxidant and retinol serum, which firms up mature skin. Have a nice day ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I wanted to know in what order it is best to apply the creams/oil/serums? (I use all three, maybe it's too much...) ThanksResponseYou can apply the serum(s) first, followed by a cream during the day and an oil at nightBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I have a day cream that I use daily, and I would like to use a serum to prevent the first wrinkles? Would this product be suitable? Or do you recommend another product?ResponseHello, Yes, it is! You can use this one in the morning, and our retinol wrinkle serum at night! :) Nice evening.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.1 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 999 reviews.
- Darja M.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 30, 2021
My another favouriteSome people said that it peels off when they apply their next skincare or makeup product - I experienced this just once, reckon that it indeed can peel off depending on what you are using next. Now, I am using…Was this review helpful?
- Lea B.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 12, 2021
Finally, a ‘clean’ hyaluronic serum!Finally, a ‘clean’ hyaluronic serum! Texture and smell are fantastic, and it works perfectly as a first layer. Good for dry/combination skin. The bottle is very cute, but really tiny and not the easiest to manipulate with even slightly damp…Was this review helpful?
- Daniella C.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 11, 2021
AmazingReally surprised by this serum. My skin is so much brighter and clearer. Normally I don’t use serums because I have very reactive skin but this didn’t irritate my skin at all.Was this review helpful?
- Joanna B.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 6, 2021
Texture is a bit tooTexture is a bit too thick and sticky but it does the job. Quickly absorbed by the skin, a nice 1st layer of hydration in morning and evening routines.Was this review helpful?
- Georgina T.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 8, 2021
RefreshingSo refreshing, nice thick texture makes your skin feel hydrated straight away.Was this review helpful?