Made in France, 100/100 Yuka Rating, Fragrance-free
How to apply the lip balm
Apply a small amount of the lip balm on one of your fingers and gently massage it onto the lips whenever they're in need of moisture. Continue to reapply several times a day if you continue to experience dryness and tightness of the lips.
Is this balm suitable for your skin type?
This lip balm is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
This lip balm has been developed using only the most essential ingredients. All unnecessary additives have been discarded. The end result: a nourishing lip balm that consists of just 9 potent ingredients to combat dry lips.
1. Shea butter: this butter offers anti-inflammatory and nourishing properties and protects the lips from feeling dry.
2. Lemon extract: this extract offers a cooling, refreshing effect while applying.
3. Hydrogenated castor oil: this emollient is added to the formula to soften the lips and create a lusciously velvety texture for the lip balm.
4. Sunflower seed oil: rich in antioxidants, sunflower seed oil protects the lips against free radicals while nourishing and softening.
5. Polyglycerides: derived from flax and castor oils, this ingredient offers moisture and creates suppleness of the lips.
6. Polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate: derived from corn and rapeseed, this ingredient is an emollient and protective agent that prevents the dehydration of the lips.
7. Glycerol and behenic acid ester: derived from coconut and corn, this emollient increases the viscosity of the formula.
8. Glyceryl stearate: derived from coconut and rapeseed, glyceryl stearate provides consistency to the lip balm formula.
9. Vitamin E: derived from sunflower oil, this antioxidant prevents the oils in this formula from going rancid.
COMPLETE INGREDIENT LIST
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Behenyl Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glyceryl Behenate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopherol
This product is rated 4.2/5. You have been more than 163 users to rate this product.
We’re sorry but we don’t have a review yet for the filters you’ve selected.