Made in France, 93/100 Yuka Rating, Fragrance-free, Vegan
HOW TO USE IT
Apply to a cotton pad and cleanse face until makeup disappears completely. You can also add a small amount of micellar water to your hands to massage face.
IS THIS MICELLAR WATER SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Yes it is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Developed using only the most essential ingredients, all unnecessary additives have been left out of this formula. The end result? A micellar water comprised of just seven potent ingredients.
1. Purified water: This serves as a natural solvent to mix together the other ingredients. It’s been purified to remove all traces of bacteria.
2. Glycerin: derived from rapeseed and sunflower, it moisturises the superficial layers of the skin.
3. Poloxamer 184: a surfactant that removes makeup particles from the face.
4. Pentylene glycol: derived from cane sugar, it stabilises the formula and moisturises the skin.
5. Citric acid: derived from corn, regulates the pH of the micellar water so as not to irritate the epidermis.
6. Sodium hydroxide: to avoid any risk of irritation or burns, a cosmetic product must have a pH close to that of the skin. This soda makes the micellar water less acidic and therefore better tolerated by the skin.
7. Cetrimonium bromide: a preservative that blocks the proliferation of bacteria in the water, thus preventing the risk of skin infections.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Poloxamer 184, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Hydroxide
This product is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 318 reviews.
We’re sorry but we don’t have a review yet for the filters you’ve selected.