Made in France, Fragrance-free, Vegan, 100/100 Yuka Rating
HOW TO USE IT
Apply 3 to 4 drops to clean, dry skin each morning and evening.
Gently massage into face and neck in circular motions. Then follow with your usual moisturiser or facial oil.
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Yes, it is suitable for all skin types, especially for dry skin.
pH: not applicable
Texture: oily serum
Lipids (or sebum) along with water form the hydrolipidic film on the skin. This film acts as a barrier to keep hydration in, and harm out. Once this layer is weakened the skin produces less sebum, making it become dry and more vulnerable to environmental damage. Our highly-concentrated squalane serum counterbalances the decrease in sebum and works to restore nourishment to the skin.
Derived from olives, squalane has a structure that's very similar to the skin which helps it easily and deeply penetrate and deliver nourishment. Non-greasy, each application softens the skin, fights dryness and helps repair the protective hydrolipidic film barrier. Squalane can also retain hydration and reduce the tight, itchy feeling typically caused by dry skin.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Les listes d’ingrédients entrant dans la composition des produits de notre marque sont régulièrement mises à jour. Avant d’utiliser un produit de notre marque, vous êtes invités à lire la liste d’ingrédients figurant sur son emballage afin de vous assurer que les ingrédients sont adaptés à votre utilisation personnelle.
All your frequently asked questions about Dry Skin Serum — 100% Squalane
- QuestionHello, Can we use this serum for dehydrated eye area? Thank youResponseThis serum has not been tested for application around the eyes :(By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi, is it possible to mix the few drops of serum with the moisturizer (day or night), or is the serum supposed to replace it completely? Thank you!Responsethe tests were not performed for mixtures between products ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello Is the serum suitable for the skin of an 8 month old baby? Thank you!ResponseOur products have been tested for use from 16 years old ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I have mature skin, 56 years old, very dry, dehydrated, very sensitive and prone to redness. My skin "drinks" creams and I always have the impression that it is thirsty! Just that :) My skin is fair and I never go in the sun. I don't have many wrinkles What would you advise me to buy? Thanks Sincerely FrédériqueResponseHello Frédérique We advise you to try the routine for mature skin first! We look forward to hearing from you, Have a nice day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Is it not advisable to expose yourself to the sun after applying the serum?Responsethis product is not photosensitizing ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 242 reviews.
- Elizabeth G.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, September 7, 2020
Love it!I love the quick absorption and the way it cushions my skin immediately upon use. A regular in my routine - just need to find a day moisturiser to go with it!Was this review helpful?
- Pat K.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 25, 2021
good very pleased with thisgood very pleased with this product.Thank you.Was this review helpful?
- Margarida C.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 3, 2021
Super nourishing serumSuper nourishing, makes my skin feel velvety in the morning if I apply it just before going to bed. Fine wrinkles also look diminished, no allergy whatsoever.Was this review helpful?
- Julie A.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, October 12, 2020
Sadly not for me.Seems a nice serum and sinks in well. I have sensitive skin and had no problems with sensitivity. However I did have a few spots appear after about 2 weeks of use due to blocked pores so sadly had to…Was this review helpful?
- Timothy F.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, September 4, 2020
ExcellentExcellentWas this review helpful?