Made in France, Note Yuka 100/100, Fragrance-free, Vegan
How to apply the hydrating face cream
Apply a small amount of the hydrating cream onto clean and dry skin after your serum. Each morning and evening, gently massage in circular motions until the cream has fully penetrated the skin.
To be able to use the cream, be sure to remove the cap and screw it on upside down to pierce the seal.
Is this cream suitable for your skin type?
This moisturising face cream is suitable for normal to combination skin, including sensitive skin.
This moisturiser is not recommended for oily skin.
This lightweight hydrating cream has been developed using only the most essential ingredients. All unnecessary additives have been discarded. The end result: a facial moisturiser that consists of just 9 potent ingredients.
1. Hyaluronic acid: derived from fermented wheat, this molecule is known for its highly hydrating properties. It can retain up to a thousand times its weight in water, making it an ideal skincare ingredient for instant hydration that lasts throughout the day.
As we age, our bodies produce significantly less hyaluronic acid, causing dryness that leads to the appearance of the fine lines on the skin’s surface.
2. Organic coconut oil: rich in saturated fatty acids, this oil nourishes and prevents dehydration of the skin. It leaves the complexion feeling soft and smooth.
3. Purified water: serves as a natural solvent for mixing the other ingredients. It’s been purified to remove all traces of bacteria.
4. Vegetable glycerin: naturally-derived from rapeseed and sunflower, glycerin hydrates the surface layers of the skin.
5. Coconut cetyl alcohol: derived from coconut, this alcohol thickens the formula to give it a creamy texture.
6. Coconut cetyl phosphate: coconut-derived emulsifier that allows the purified water and organic coconut oil to blend in harmony with a stable texture over the long-term.
7. Sodium hydroxide : to avoid any risk of irritation, a cosmetic product needs to have a pH that’s similar to the skin. Sodium hydroxide lowers the face cream's acidity to make it suitable for skin.
8. Sugar cane Pentylene glycol : From sugar cane, humectant allowing superficial skin hydration.
**9. O-cymen-5-ol :" Preservative preventing bacteria development.
Complete list of ingredients
Aqua (Water), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, o-Cymen-5-Ol
This product is rated 4.3 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 1122 reviews.
We’re sorry but we don’t have a review yet for the filters you’ve selected.