Made in France, Note Yuka 100/100, Fragrance-free, Vegan
HOW TO USE IT
Apply a small dab of moisturiser to clean skin each morning and evening, after your serum. Massage gently in circular movements until the cream has fully penetrated the skin.
Notes: To begin enjoying this product, first remove the cap and turn it over. Then screw cap on upside down to pierce the tamper-proof seal.
IS THIS CREAM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
This cream is suitable for normal to combination skin, including sensitive skin. We do not recommend it for use on oily skin.
Developed using only the most essential ingredients, all unnecessary additives have been left out of this formula. The end result? A lightweight hydrating cream comprised of just nine potent ingredients.
1. Hyaluronic acid:
Derived from fermented wheat, this molecule is known for its hydrating prowess. It can hold upto a thousand times its weight in water, making it a powerful skincare ingredient for instant hydration.
As we age, our bodies produce significantly less hyaluronic acid, causing our skin to dehydrate and develop fine lines. With daily use hyaluronic acid restores moisture to the skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and creates a complexion that’s noticeably more supple, plump and toned.
2. Organic coconut oil:
Rich in saturated fatty acids, this oil nourishes, softens and smooths the skin and prevents dehydration.
3. Purified water:
This serves as a natural solvent to mix together the other ingredients. It’s been purified to remove all traces of bacteria.
4. Vegetable glycerin:
Naturally-derived from rapeseed and sunflower, glycerin holds moisture in the surface layers of the skin.
5. Coconut cetyl alcohol:
Derived from coconut, this alcohol thickens the formula to give it a creamy texture.
6. Coconut cetyl phosphate:
A coconut-derived emulsifier that allows the purified water and organic coconut oil to mix in a lasting and stable way.
7. Sodium hydroxide:
To avoid any risk of irritation, a cosmetic product must have a pH that’s similar to the skin. Sodium hydroxide lowers the cream's acidity to make it more compatible with the skin.
8. Sugar cane Pentylene glycol:
A humectant sourced from sugar cane which allows superficial skin hydration.
A preservative added to prevent bacteria growth, eliminating the risk of infection.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, o-Cymen-5-Ol
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about 9-Ingredient Face Moisturiser
- QuestionIs it a day or night cream? When should I apply it?ResponseThe moisturizing cream is applied morning and night to cleansed skin. You can also apply a serum (depending on your skin's needs) before the moisturizer. The cream is the last step of your routine :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I have a dehydrated combination skin, would this cream be suitable for me? Thank youResponseThis cream would be perfect for you! Beautiful dayBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, does the presence of coconut oil in this cream make it potentially comedogenic? Thank you in advance.ResponseHello, This cream may be a little too rich for combination to oily skin, which is why we dont necessarily recommend it in these cases. Have a nice day!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, does this cream meet the needs of the skin in winter? Does it protect well against aggressions?ResponseThis cream should be rich enough to moisturize your skin. If you still feel dry, you can add a botanical oil at nightBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionDoes the moisturizer have spf?ResponseThis moisturizer does not contain any SPF.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Can we use this moisturizer as a makeup base? Thank you!ResponseSureBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.3 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 1403 reviews.
- Juliet W.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, July 6, 2020
It’s very light - IIt’s very light - I probably need a richer moisturiser - the range maybe isn’t meant for women of my age.Was this review helpful?
- Miss L.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 23, 2021
9 Ingredient Face MoisturiserLove this moisturiser. I thought it might be too greasy for me, it isn't. It is lovely and light and sinks in well. One of my favourite products.Was this review helpful?
- Zara T.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 4, 2021
Doesn’t seem to provide enoughDoesn’t seem to provide enough nourishment- my skin still feels dry after useWas this review helpful?
- Rachel L.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, April 10, 2021
Great texture. Skins feels hydrated.Great texture. Skins feels hydrated.Was this review helpful?
- Daniella H.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 10, 2021
9 ingredient moisture!!Beautiful moisture and natural with only 9 ingredients. It smells plain which shows how natural it is and I also suffer from very sensitive skin and I have no redness at all after I apply the moisturiser. I will definitely…Was this review helpful?