Made in France, 100/100 Yuka Rating, Fragrance-free, Vegan
How to use it
Apply a small amount to the roots of your hair then work it into a lather before rinsing completely.
As the formula is sulphate-free, it is normal for this product to foam less than other shampoos.
Hair that's used to surfactant-heavy shampoos (including sulphates like SLS) tend to get oily much faster. This is because the scalp will overproduce sebum to protect itself against the aggressive, oil-stripping sulphates.
When the scalp is imbalanced, it will continue to produce excess sebum. The natural surfactants in the TEN shampoo won't remove the hair's natural oils, but do expect an adjustment phase where your hair may still become greasy more easily.
Within two to four weeks of use the scalp will gradually regulate its sebum production. Once your hair adjusts, using a mild shampoo will be completely sufficient to cleanse it.
The result? A noticeably healthier scalp and hair.
Is this shampoo suitable for your hair type?
This sulfate-free, silicone-free shampoo is suitable for all hair types.
This sulphate-free shampoo has been designed to gently cleanse the hair and not irritate the scalp using just ten ingredients.
1. Purified water: a solvent to help the other ingredients mix together. It's been purified to remove all traces of bacteria.
2. Wheat protein: repairs, restructures and protects hair fibres.
3. Coconut Betaine: derived from coconuts, works as a mild surfactant to clean hair.
4. Glycerin: derived from rapeseeds, corn and sunflowers to hydrate the scalp.
5. Lauryl Glucoside: a mild surfactant derived from coconuts and glucose that gently cleanses the hair.
6. Salt: to thicken the texture of the shampoo without sulphates or silicone.
7. Xanthan gum: a gel made from corn and beet sugar to thicken the texture of the formula.
8. Citric Acid: derived from the process of corn fermentation, it balances the pH of the formula to avoid scalp irritation.
9/10. Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate: gentle preservatives to prevent bacteria growth in the shampoo, eliminating the risk of infection.
Full ingredients list
Aqua (Water), Coco-Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid
This product is rated 3.6 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 234 reviews.
We’re sorry but we don’t have a review yet for the filters you’ve selected.