Made in France, 100/100 Yuka Rating, Fragrance-free, Vegan
How to use this shampoo
Apply a small amount of the sulfate-free, silicone-free shampoo to the roots of your hair. Next, work it into a lather before rinsing it out completely.
Since the formula is sulphate-free, this shampoo foams less than conventional shampoos on the market.
Hair that's used to surfactant-heavy shampoos (including sulfates like SLS) tend to get oily much faster. This is because the scalp tends to overproduce sebum to recompensate and protect itself against the aggressive sulfates that clean the hair at the cost of stripping the hair of its natural oils.
Start using TEN shampoo
As long as the scalp is imbalanced, it'll continue to produce excess sebum. However, the surfactants in the TEN shampoo doesn't remove all the hair's natural oils.
In the beginning, expect an adjustment phase where your hair may get greasy more easily.
Hang in there!
After 2 to 4 weeks of use of the sulfate-free, silicone-free shampoo
The scalp gradually regulates its sebum production. Once your hair adjusts, using a mild shampoo will be completely sufficient to cleanse it.
The result? A noticeably healthier scalp and hair.
Is this shampoo suitable for your hair type?
This sulfate-free, silicone-free shampoo is suitable for all hair types.
This sulfate-free shampoo has been designed to gently cleanse the hair and not irritate the scalp. It consists of 10 ingredients and contains no silicones.
1. Purified water: works as a solvent to help the other ingredients mix together. It's been purified to remove all traces of bacteria.
2. Wheat protein: repairs, restructures, and protects hair fibres.
3. Coconut Betaine: derived from coconuts, works as a mild surfactant that cleans hair.
4. Glycerin: derived from rapeseeds, corn, and sunflowers to hydrate the scalp.
5. Lauryl Glucoside: derived from coconuts and glucose, works as a mild surfactant that gently cleanses the hair.
6. Salt: helps thicken the texture of the shampoo without sulfates and silicones.
7. Xanthan gum: a gel made from corn and beet sugar to thicken the texture of the formula.
8. Citric Acid: derived from the process of corn fermentation, citric acid balances the pH of the formula to avoid scalp irritation.
9/10. Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate: gentle preservatives that prevent bacteria growth in the shampoo, eliminating the risk of infection.
Complete list of ingredients
Aqua (Water), Coco-Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid
This product is rated 3.6/5. You have been more than 207 users to rate this product.
We’re sorry but we don’t have a review yet for the filters you’ve selected.