Made in France, Vegan
Damascus rose hydrolate is a hydrating floral water known for its astringent effects. Ideal for mature and sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE IT
Gentle enough to be applied undiluted, use a cotton pad to apply hydrolate to clean skin each morning and evening, before your usual serum or moisturiser.
IS THIS HYDROLATE SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
The Damascus rose hydrolate is suitable for mature, dry and sensitive skin.
pH: 3 - 6
Odour: Floral and fresh
Keep out of reach of children.
Before use, test the Damascus Rose Hydrolate on your elbow and wait 24 to 48 hours to ensure no irritation occurs.
Our hydrolate has been distilled from Damascus rose flowers, grown and harvested in Bulgaria, Morocco and France.
The Damascus rose was introduced in the 17th century in Bulgaria. Today it is cultivated for its essential oil. A minimum of four tonnes of Damascus rose petals are required to produce just one kilo of essential oil. This makes Damascus rose hydrolate an extremely precious ingredient.
WHAT DOES THIS HYDROLATE DO?
- Damascus rose hydrolate is known for its hydrating, toning, astringent benefits.
- This floral water calms redness and dryness.
- It is also known for its anti-viral, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Please note these suggestions are shared for information purposes only. Typology doesn't claim to offer medical advice. To learn more therapeutic uses of this ingredient, please consult your physician.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
INGREDIENTS: Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aqua, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
Aromatherapy scientific and medical treatise Essential Oils - Michel Faucon
The Living Earth Guide to Essential Oils by Dr Françoise Couic Marinnier
This information is indicative only and taken from reference publications in aromatherapy. It does not engage the responsibility of Typology or constitute medical advice. For any therapeutic use, please consult a doctor.
All your frequently asked questions about Hydrolate — Organic Damascus Rose
- QuestionHello, Some redness on the cheeks and T-zone. Can I use Damask Rose hydrolate or Roman Chamomile hydrolate? Thank you.ResponseChamomile hydrolate will be more suitable ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, are your different hydrolats in spray? Thank you in advance!ResponseThank you for your message and your interest in Typology. Our hydrolates aren’t sprayed. This product can be applied on a cotton pad.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 196 reviews.
- Denese H.Verified buyerReviewed on June 17, 2020
Love this!I recently bought this product - and others - having read an article about Typology in the press. After using this product my skin feels ready for its serum or moisturiser without my skin feeling like it's been dehydrated. Delightful…Was this review helpful?
- Livia A.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 23, 2021
Average product. I also expectedAverage product. I also expected 100% natural and it is not. There are some additives.Was this review helpful?
- Sarah C.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 27, 2021
RecommendLovely gentle rose fragrance. Feels moisturising after cleansing.Was this review helpful?
- Jane B.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 7, 2021
Great productI have really enjoyed using this product..feel my skin really responds to it too!Was this review helpful?
- Nathan L.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 1, 2021
A great hydrolate after cleansing.A great hydrolate after cleansing.Was this review helpful?