Made in France, Fragrance-free, Vegan, 93/100 Yuka Rating
HOW TO USE IT
Apply 3 to 4 drops to clean, dry skin each morning and evening.
Gently massage into face and neck in circular motions.
For optimal results, we recommend to use this serum consistently for at least four weeks.
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Good news, this serum is suitable for all skin types.
Discontinue if you experience discomfort or irritation.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse with plenty of water.
pH: 5.5 - 6.5
Texture: aqueous gel
REDNESS & BLEMISHES ++
By promoting microcirculation, the high concentration of niacinamide in this serum reduces redness caused by imperfections to promote a more even complexion. This active ingredient also helps prevent the appearance of new imperfections and improve the general appearance of your complexion by refining the skin texture.
Niacinamide strengthens the skin barrier and accelerates its healing process. It reduces the marks and redness left by imperfections like acne scars. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, niacinamide is the active ingredient of choice when it comes to enhancing the general appearance of blemish-prone skin.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Redness & Blemish Serum — 12% Niacinamide
- QuestionHello, Is this serum suitable for skin that has a tendency to develop rosacea?ResponseHello, This serum is made to correct small everyday redness but in the case of rosacea we invite you to consult a dermatologist.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, does it erase acne pigment scars?ResponseHello, Anissa, For recent scars, we advise you to use the [anti-blemish serum] (https://www.typology.com/products/acide-salicylique-2-zinc-1) to be applied morning and evening on the affected areas. In your case, we advise you to use vegetable oils such as [Organic Argan oil] (https://www.typology.com/products/huile-vegetale-dargan-certifiee-bio) or Organic Rose Hip oil (https://www.typology.com/products/huile-vegetale-rose-musquee-bio) to be applied every evening in massage on the scars :) Beautiful dayBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, is it possible to couple this serum with the anti-blemish serum? If yes, which one is better to put first, or should one be put on in the morning and one in the evening? Thank you :)ResponseHello, Melanie, You can apply both serums on the same day. We advise you to apply the anti-redness serum in the morning on a cleansed skin, and the anti-blemish serum locally and in the evening. Beautiful day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello Should it be used before or after a moisturizer? Thank youResponseHello, Charlotte, We recommend that you apply the serums before the moisturizer. Beautiful day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello. I have a problem with enlarged pores + blackheads and redness. Is this serum suitable? After its use, can we use a hazelnut vegetable oil instead of a moisturizer?Responseyes, but for blackheads you can supplement with the serum exfoliating;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 360 reviews.
- Lalena B.Verified buyerReviewed on June 24, 2020
Great product and valueI have been using this for a short time and my on/off rosacea and sensitive skin (due to the horrible menopause)have been a lot calmer and the product doesn't cause any reaction on my skin at all which is fantastic.…Was this review helpful?
- Victoria W.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, June 24, 2020
Great stuffI’ve been using this for a few weeks and I do feel that it’s made a noticeable difference to the size of the pores on my face. Totally recommend. Marvellous.Was this review helpful?
- Jo M.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 1, 2021
By far the best productBy far the best product I’ve bought from Typology- it’s really made all the difference to the redness I get sometimes.Was this review helpful?
- Olga L.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 25, 2021
It works!I've been using this for a couple of weeks and already noticed the difference. Redness reduced and capillaries around the bridge of my nose are visibly becoming smaller. I also used Soothing toner niacin amide 7% together with this serum…Was this review helpful?
- Kelsey C.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, January 29, 2021
In the middleUnfortunately haven’t seen any reduction in blemishes/redness in spots while using the serums. But it’s good for hydration after exfoliating. A little too expensive for me given the results, but I loved the eco friendly packaging! XWas this review helpful?