Made in France, Vegan
Botanical oils and butters
Organic olive oil: calms skin prone to redness.
Organic coconut oil: soothes and nourishes dry skin.
Organic sunflower oil: softens and nourishes.
Organic shea butter: repairs and soothes fragile skin.
Tips for use
For use on the face or body. First lather soap in the hands and massage skin, avoiding the eyes.
Our method of cold saponification to create this soap – plus its high superfats content – make it particularly soft and nourishing. Keep soap in a dry place between uses, ideally on a well-drained soap dish.
Discover the Typology soap dish made of natural beech wood here!
This soothing face and body soap is suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive and easily irritated skin. Free from essential oils, it is also suitable for pregnant women.
Avoid the eye area, in case of contact rinse thoroughly.
Botanical oils + salt-extracted lye = Soap + naturally-derived glycerin + Surgras (fatty acids).
The artisanal method of cold saponification is essentially a chemical reaction that produces soap. By avoiding heating the botanical oils, the ingredients retain more of their skin-nourishing nutrients.
Our cold-saponified soap effectively softens and nourishes the skin due to its featured oils and high concentration of moisturising glycerin.
It gently soothes and cleanses the skin without damaging the delicate skin barrier thanks to its 8% fatty acid content – still potent after the saponification process. The higher the percentage of surgras (superfats), the softer and more nourishing the soap is.
Full ingredients list
OLEA EUROPAE FRUIT OIL - olive botanical oil
AQUA - water
COCOS NUCIFERA OIL - coconut botanical oil
SODIUM HYDROXIDE - lye extracted from salt
BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER - shea
butter HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL - sunflower botanical oil
*organic farming ingredient
100% natural ingredients
COMPLETE INGREDIENT LIST
OLEA EUROPAE FRUIT OIL, AQUA, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL.
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Gentle Cleansing Bar With Shea Butter — Soothing
- QuestionHello, Could I have the pH of this soap?ResponseOur soaps are pH neutral ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, How often should I use this treatment? Two to three times a week? After a scrub or without? I also took the aloe vera gel, can I use them the same day? Thank you in advance.ResponseYou can use it in the shower every day like a soap and then apply aloe vera when you get out of the shower. You can use a scrub once or twice a week before or after the cleanser, depending on the scrub.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, can we use this type of soap for babies? Thank you in advance.ResponseOur soaps have not been tested for use on children. We cannot advise you to use it on a baby :/By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 104 reviews.
- Anthony T.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, November 6, 2020
So good!!!!!!!So good!!!!!!!Was this review helpful?
- Nancy C.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 12, 2021
Not for meThis product was ok, but not really one I enjoyed using. It left my skin feeling tight and and slightly uncomfortable, and I found that my skin was much more oily at the end of the day than when I…Was this review helpful?
- Lisa E.Verified buyerReviewed on November 30, 2020
Beautifully gentle and non dryingBeautifully gentle and non dryingWas this review helpful?
- Alba M.Verified buyerReviewed on November 20, 2020
It leaves my skin tooIt leaves my skin too dryWas this review helpful?
- Camille O.Verified buyerFrance, January 14, 2020
- Skin Type: Dry
- Age range: Between 20 and 40 years old
- Sensitive skin: Yes
A good soapThe soap is pretty good but I was disappointed with its size... really small for its price.
Translated from French.Was this review helpful?