Made in France, Fragrance-free, Vegan, Naturally-derived
HOW TO USE IT
Apply only to the areas concerned, do not apply to the entire face.
One drop of salicylic acid is sufficient per spot.
You should begin to see results after three days. For best results apply to cleansed skin before bed.
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Our salicylic acid serum is suitable for everyone, especially oily skin types prone to blemishes or acne.
Discontinue use if you feel discomfort or irritation.
Avoid contact with eyes, in case of contact rinse with plenty of water.
pH: 4.3 - 4.8
Texture: aqueous gel
Spots and blemishes can appear on all skin types due to the presence of bacteria in the sebaceous glands. We use high concentrations of salicylic acid – a powerful anti-bacterial agent – to correct this concern.
Salicylic Acid (2%):
Salicylic acid is a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA). Its keratolytic (peeling) and exfoliating effects help promote desquamation – the elimination of dead skin. This makes it ideal for oily skin, acne-prone skin, skin with imperfections, as well as smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
Salicylic acid is also known to limit the development of harmful microorganisms, making it an effective ingredient for cleaning and purifying the surface layers of the skin. It also helps prevent the appearance of blackheads and the clogging of pores.
A molecule extracted from plants, salicylic acid was first extracted from willow bark in 1829 by a French pharmacist named Pierre-Joseph Leroux. Salicylic acid is naturally present in several plants, particularly meadowsweet and willow, from which it takes its name.
The common aspirin pill is actually a synthetic derivative of salicylic acid (acetyl-salicylic acid). It was first manufactured in 1853 by the chemist C.F. Gerhardt.
Derived from beetroot, zinc is ideal for oily skin and significantly reduces sebum (oil) secretion.
Coupled with L-Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid, zinc promotes cell differentiation and strengthens the skin's barrier function to protect from future flare-ups.
A trace element naturally present in the body, zinc is an essential part of many of the body's enzymatic mechanisms from the metabolism of food, supporting our natural defences and the renewal of tissues.
Finally, zinc is also known to limit the development of microorganisms that cause many skin imbalances.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Salicylic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Zinc PCA, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Targeted Blemish Serum — 2% Salicylic Acid + 1% Zinc
- QuestionHello, I don't really have acne but only on my forehead I have a few microcysts (very small pimples visible only in the light) What product should I use for this problem? Thank you for your help.Responsethe redness and blemishes serum can smoothes the skin texture so it might be the one for you ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionDo I have to apply it locally even though I have pimples all over my face?Responseyes because salicylic acid can be an irritant ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, is it effective against acne scars?ResponseThis serum is applied as a topical treatment to reduce to visibly reduce imperfections. It is better to use the serum or exfoliating serum for the problem of spots and blemishes. scars.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi, I use cortisone locally to treat my eczema. Can I use this serum for acne or other typology products despite this? Thank youResponseWe advise you to talk to a dermatologist who will be able to study the of our products with your treatment ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionCan I suggest this serum to my 13 year old daughter to treat her teenage acne? Thank you!ResponseHello Katia Our products are tested for use from 16 years old, so I could not advise you so I could not advise you our products for a person under this age :) under this age :) Have a nice day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.2 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 814 reviews.
- Becky R.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 19, 2021
This has been game-changing! IThis has been game-changing! I never write reviews but this little bottle has revolutionised my skincare routine and completely stopped my really painful cystic acne. Could not recommend enough!Was this review helpful?
- Anna R.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 6, 2021
Excellent spot serumI suffer from mild acne, which becomes more extreme around my period. This serum has been great at at removing my spots. Even really big spots usually disappear within a couple of days of putting this serum on them everynight.…Was this review helpful?
- Grace H.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, April 8, 2021
Amazing product!Amazing product!Was this review helpful?
- Jade F.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, April 3, 2021
Great productI have used this on my daughter who has suffered with a Major our break Of spots on her forehead for several months, this product has worked wonders. Within a week it has almost cleared her skin completely. Highly recommend.Was this review helpful?
- Linda C.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 27, 2021
Works amazingly on blemishes. ItWorks amazingly on blemishes. It kinda "dissolves" it and makes them disappear. But needs to be used only targeted as it is high concentrated!Was this review helpful?