Made in France, 100/100 Yuka Score , Fragrance-free, Vegan
HOW TO USE IT
Apply 3 to 4 drops to clean, dry skin. Gently massage the product into face and neck in circular motions. Then, follow up with your usual moisturiser.
As retinol is sensitive to light and sun (hence the amber glass bottle), we recommend you apply it in the evening.
If the first application leaves skin irritated, leave a few days between applications before building up to regular use (e.g apply it every 3 days, then every 2 days, then daily).
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
This retinol serum is formulated for mature skin types.
We don't recommend use on sensitive or reactive skin.
As a precaution, we advise against the use of retinoids during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse with plenty of water.
pH: not applicable
Texture: oily serum
Collagen and elastin fibres form a three-dimensional network in the skin, ensuring the skin's suppleness and plumpness. Over the years, the production of collagen and elastin decreases, resulting in visible wrinkles and skin that scars more easily.
This serum is composed of 0.3% retinol to treat all different levels of skin ageing. Each application works to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin fibres to reduce the signs of ageing.
One of the most effective compounds to treat the signs of ageing, Retinol (or vitamin A) is a part of the family of retinoids, typically derived from beta-carotene.
Thanks to its high level of antioxidants, retinol can fight free radicals – which cause the skin to age prematurely. Free radicals accumulate on the skin's barrier due to factors like UV exposure and pollution.
Highly anti-inflammatory, retinol is able to treat the inflammatory aspect of skin ageing. It regulates the production of melanin too, a skin pigment that causes brown spots and hyperpigmentation.
Retinol can also boost the production of hyaluronic acid – essential for hydration. Plus prevent the depletion of the skin’s collagen and elastin stores: ensuring skin stays supple, plump, and firm.
Ideal for mature skin, soy oil is known to activate cell renewal. Our soy oil is extracted from fresh soybeans and is guaranteed GMO-free.
Non-irritating and non-comedogenic, our castor oil comes from cold-pressed Ricinus communis seeds, which have been used in cosmetics for over 4000 years. Particularly beneficial for mature skin, castor oil is even rumoured to have been used as a make-up remover by Cleopatra.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Retinol
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Fine Lines & Wrinkles Serum — 0.3%. Retinol
- QuestionCan I use this product on the eye area to reduce wrinkles?ResponseThis product has not been tested for use around the eyes. We recommend the Q10 and macadamia eye serum instead :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, can I combine this serum with the hyaluronic acid serum?ResponseHello, yes for your evening routine you can use the hyaluronic acid serum first then the retinol serum :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, is the Retinol serum photosensitive? Is it necessary to use a cream with a protection factor when using it? Thank you for your feedback.ResponseHello, indeed retinol is sensitive to light, a use in the evening is preferable :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, can I use the Antioxidant Serum Ferulic Acid 3% + Resveratrol 3% with the Retinol 0.3% Wrinkles Serum?ResponseThere are no contraindications to using these products in the same routine :) apply the antioxidant serum first and then wait a few seconds before applying the retinolBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I am 4 months pregnant. Can I use the retinol serum during my pregnancy and if so how often? Thank you very much Typology! SandraResponseHello, We do not recommend this serum if you are pregnant ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.2 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 561 reviews.
- Sarah H.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, September 18, 2020
I've noticed improved skin textureI've noticed improved skin texture after using this product, reduced pore size and improved appearance (skin seems less dull then previously)Was this review helpful?
- Sabine V.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 4, 2021
Good Retinol Serum if you know how to use itFeels nice but too early to tell. As always, Retinol makes my skin super dry, so not sure how often to use it. At the moment still trying it out.Was this review helpful?
- Beth K.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, December 9, 2020
Impressed so farI ordered this as it's one of the few retinol products with no squalene (which I react to). So far, I'm very impressed. My skin is already looking brighter and feeling firmer.Was this review helpful?
- Georgina S.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, November 30, 2020
Beautiful products to use. MyBeautiful products to use. My skin is improved after 2 weeksWas this review helpful?
- Lina K.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, April 3, 2021
Good starter retinolI’ve bought this is a starter retinol and I’ve really enjoyed it so far. I use one full droplet every 3 days and it hasn’t dried out my skin.Was this review helpful?