Made in France, Vegan
The purifying actives
Organic eucalyptus globulus essential oil: reduces the size of the sebaceous glands and regulates sebum production.
Organic spearmint essential oil: repairs and promotes the healing of damaged skin.
Organic nettle powder: rich in mineral salts, rebalances oily skin.
Botanical oils and butters
Organic olive oil: calms skin prone to redness.
Organic coconut oil: soothes and nourishes dry skin.
Organic sunflower oil: softens and nourishes.
Organic shea butter: repairs and soothes fragile skin.
Tips for use
For use on the face or body. First lather soap in the hands and massage skin, avoiding the eyes.
Our method of cold saponification to create this soap – plus its high superfats content – make it particularly soft and nourishing. Keep soap in a dry place between uses, ideally on a well-drained soap dish.
Discover the Typology soap dish made of natural beech wood here!
This purifying face and body cleanser is suitable for all skin types, especially combination and oily skin prone to blemishes.
Avoid the eye area, in case of contact rinse thoroughly.
Due to the presence of essential oils, this purifying face and body cleanser is not recommended for pregnant women or children.
Botanical oils + salt-extracted lye = Soap + naturally-derived glycerin + surgras (nourishing fatty materials).
The artisanal method of cold saponification is essentially a chemical reaction that produces soap. By avoiding heating the botanical oils, the ingredients retain more of their skin-nourishing nutrients.
Our cold-saponified soap effectively softens and nourishes the skin due to its featured oils and high concentration of moisturising glycerin.
It gently purifies and rebalances the skin without damaging the delicate skin barrier thanks to its 8% fatty acid content – still potent after the saponification process. The higher the percentage of surgras (superfats), the softer and more nourishing the soap is.
Full ingredients list
OLEA EUROPAE FRUIT OIL* - olive botanical oil
AQUA - water
COCOS NUCIFERA OIL* - coconut botanical oil
SODIUM HYDROXIDE - lye extracted from salt
BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER* - shea butter
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL* - sunflower botanical oil
EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS OIL* - essential oil of lemon eucalyptus
MENTHA SPICATA OIL* - essential oil of spearmint
ILLITE - clay
URTICA DIOICA LEAF POWDER* - nettle powder
LIMONENE - molecule naturally present in essential oils
*ingredient from organic farming
100% of the ingredients are naturally-derived
COMPLETE INGREDIENT LIST
OLEA EUROPAE FRUIT OIL, AQUA, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS OIL, MENTHA SPICATA OIL, ILLITE, URTICA DIOICA LEAF POWDER, LIMONENE.
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Purifying Cleansing Bar With Nettle
- QuestionWhen should I use it?ResponseYou can use it while showering, morning or evening :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, can I use it morning and night?ResponseYes, absolutely! We still recommend using it every night so as not to disturb your hydrolipidic film too muchBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi, I always thought that you shouldn't use soap on your face. Even for my body, I only use cleansing gels which are supposed to be less irritating. Why do you recommend soaps to clean your face?ResponseThese soaps are surgras so they are not irritating for the skin, you can apply them you can apply them daily, especially in the evening! These solid care products have targeted actions depending on the soap you choose for your face.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionWhat is the PH of this product? Thank you !ResponseThe pH of our soaps are neutral ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.6 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 315 reviews.
- Mollie H.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, September 15, 2020
Lovely SoapReally love this soap - smells really natural and fresh and makes my skin feel clean without making it too dry or tight! Noticed very few breakouts since started using this.Was this review helpful?
- Olga L.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 30, 2021
Love this soap! I startedLove this soap! I started using it once a day for about 2 weeks and now I used twice a day. No tight feeling after use. Smell expected to be as it is due to natural ingredients and doesn't bother…Was this review helpful?
- Lisa P.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 10, 2021
My daughters love this soap,My daughters love this soap, it has helped clear their skin of acne. We've tried other facial products but so far, this seems to be the best. Hoping this will continue to clear them up for good with continued use.Was this review helpful?
- Victoria M.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 6, 2021
Smells amazing, leaves my skinSmells amazing, leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean with all natural ingredientsWas this review helpful?
- Ellie O.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 10, 2021
I really like this product.I really like this product. I have very oily skin and when I started using this product along with the Typology shine control serum, my skin has been far less greasy which is amazing! This product also smells really nice…Was this review helpful?