Made in France, Naturally-derived, Vegan, Certified organic
IS THIS BOTANICAL OIL SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
- dull skin
- tired skin
This macerated carrot oil is ideal for all skin types.
Properties of macerated carrot oil
- Rich in antioxidants, macerated carrot oil is known for its ability to fight against skin ageing.
- Carrot oil is also known for its rich colour that imparts a healthy glow and instant illumination to the skin.
- This hydrating oil protects the skin from dehydration thanks to its high concentrations of linoleic acid.
- Note: these suggestions are shared for information purposes only. Typology doesn't claim to offer medical advice. To learn more therapeutic uses of this ingredient, please consult with your doctor.
Apply a few drops on a clean, dry face and neck in your morning and evening routines.
Since botanical oils are sensitive to oxidation, we recommend you to store them away from heat and light in their airtight amber bottle.
Our macerated oil combines dried daucus carota roots – grown and harvested in France – with organic sunflower oil and tocopherol (vitamin E).
Originally found only in the Middle East, carrot oil is now used as an active ingredient in cosmetics to harness its unique skin benefits.
Characteristics of macerated carrot oil
Botanical name: Daucus Carota sativa root extract
Appearance: light yellow to orange liquid
Odour: slight hay smell
Main constituents: beta-carotene, linoleic acid, oleic acid
INGREDIENTS: Daucus carota sativa root extract, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Tocopherol.
This information is only for informative purposes and taken from reference publications in aromatherapy. It doesn't engage the responsibility of Typology or claim to constitute medical information. For any therapeutic use, please consult a doctor.
All your frequently asked questions about Macerated Oil — Organic Carrot
- QuestionHello ! Should I put the macerate before or after the cream? Thanks a lot :)ResponseWe advise you to apply your cream first and then the oil macerate :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, is this oil compatible with the exfoliating serum? If so, how do you combine the 2?Responseyes of course! You can apply the serum and then the oilBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionIs this oil comedogenic? Can I use it when I have skin with a few pimples and blackheads?ResponseHello, carrot oil macerate is not comedogenic :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionIs it okay to use this product at night, in place of a moisturiser for example?Responseyes of course!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionCan this product be used during pregnancy?Responsethere is no contraindication to the use of this oil if you are pregnant!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, can it be wise to use this oil on the face and body to prepare them for sun exposure? Thank you very much.ResponseYes of course, to moisturize your skin and give it a nice tan! But be careful, this oil doesnt protect you from the sunwe advise you to we advise you to apply a sun protection if you want to expose yourself to the sun. expose yourself to the sunBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 277 reviews.
- Erika V.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 1, 2021
Love it, settles nicely onLove it, settles nicely on your skin, can’t comment on the smell as still haven’t got back it from covidWas this review helpful?
- Emily B.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 8, 2021
Radiance in a bottleLeaves my sensitive combination skin glowing and radiant! Not orange but just a subtle healthy glow. Helps with combination skin to keep dry patches away!Was this review helpful?
- Tanis P.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, October 2, 2020
Great skin oilLove the smell and texture. I haven't noticed any results yet, but, like it nonetheless.Was this review helpful?
- Natasha B.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, July 11, 2020
Very hydratingVery hydratingWas this review helpful?
- Maria J.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 1, 2021
Ok, just an oil, nothingOk, just an oil, nothing special so farWas this review helpful?