Made in France, Fragrance-free, Vegan, 100/100 Yuka Score
HOW TO APPLY THE LACTIC ACID SERUM
Apply 3 to 4 drops of the lactic acid serum to your face exclusively in the evening. Do not use in the morning, do not expose yourself to the sun after applying it, and limit sun exposure for one week after incorporating it into your routine.
The first few uses may cause slight redness while your skin gets used to lactic acid. These effects will diminish after several uses.
We recommend regulraly applying the lactic acid serum for 4 weeks for optimal effects.
Is this serum suitable for your skin type?
The lactic acid serum is suitable for oily, dry, and combination skin.
Less abrasive than glycolic acid, lactic acid is better tolerated by the skin. However, we still recommend testing the product by applying it around the hollow of your elbow and observing it for 24 to 48 hours to see if it causes any reaction.
This lactic acid serum contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that can increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and increase the possibility of sunburn. Be sure to use sunscreen, wear sun-protective clothing, and limit sun exposure when using this product for at least one week after use.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse throughouly with water.
If you experience discomfort, discontinue use of the lactic acid serum.
An uneven and dull complexion is often caused by an accumulation of dead skin on the skin's surface. This lactic acid serum removes dead skin cells for a smoother, more even skin tone. (Please read the precautions before use).
THE 2 MAIN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OF THIS SERUM
Lactic acid 10%:
Lactic acid is known for its exfoliating effects on the superficial layers of the skin. This type of AHA helps eliminate dead skin cells from the epidermis to make facial skin smoother, brighter, and more uniform. Lactic acid's molecules are larger than glycolic acid's molecules. This means its able to work more on the skin's surface since it doesn't penetrate the skin as deeply, making it less irritating for sensitive skin. Lactic acid is therefore a good alternative to skin that has a low tolerance to glycolic acid products.
Acerola extract is known for its antioxidant properties that work to combat free radicals responsible for a dull complexion.
COMPLETE INGREDIENT LIST
Aqua (Water), Diglycerin, Lactic Acid, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Water, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Levulinate, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Gentle peeling serum — 10% Lactic Acid + Acerola Extract
- QuestionHello, is this serum compatible with the vitamin C serum?Responseyes, you can apply the radiance serum in the morning and the lactic serum in the evening for example!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, how often do you recommend using it? Every night? Every other night? Etc.ResponseYou can apply this serum every night or every other night, depending on your depending on the products you already have in your routine and especially on your skin type. type of skinBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi, do you have to rinse the skin after applying the drops? Thanks :)ResponseYou can apply this serum at night and rinse your skin in the morningBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.1 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 38 reviews.
- Gurpal M.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 1, 2021
Great product!This is a great introductory product as I hadn’t used an acid before. It feels nice going on, isn’t sticky and skin looks refreshed in the morning. Happy with the results so far!Was this review helpful?
- Antoinette M.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 8, 2021
Never had results like this!This peeling serum is special - it does exactly what it's supposed to do, and does it exceptionally well. This is now my go-to serum!Was this review helpful?
- Richard L.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, April 28, 2021
Perfect little packageLove the products, stunning packaging and great service. So happy I’ve found them. Oh and they work brilliantly too.Was this review helpful?
- Darja M.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 23, 2021
My fav lactic acid serum so farI'm using this after Exfoliating Toner, pm, and I must say that this is the best lactic acid serum I've tried so far. It does give a gentle yet visible peeling effect, I am quite happy with how my skin…Was this review helpful?
- Leonie B.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 18, 2021
Lovely serumFeels great on skin. Use it am & pmWas this review helpful?