Made in France, Naturally-derived, Vegan, Certified organic
Known for its skin-firming benefits, rosehip is often applied on mature and scarred skin to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and spots.
IS THIS BOTANICAL OIL SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Rosehip botanical oil is suitable for all skin types, especially for mature, scarred and damaged skin.
Massage oil onto clean skin, nails or scalp before bed to increase its penetration and efficacy.
WHAT DOES THIS BOTANICAL OIL DO?
- Thanks to its healing properties, rosehip botanical oil works to rejuvenate ageing skin and to repair skin damage.
- Highly-regenerating, it's also renowned as an effective treatment for stretch marks, scars and brown spots.
- Rich in antioxidants and vitamin A, rosehip botanical oil is known for its ability to treat and delay the signs of ageing.
- It also helps to tone the skin, making it more supple.
- Please note these suggestions are shared for information purposes only. Typology doesn't claim to offer medical advice. To learn more therapeutic uses of this ingredient, please consult your physician.
Since botanical oils are sensitive to oxidation, we recommend storing them in a cool, dark place in their original airtight amber bottle.
This oil is cold-pressed from rosehip seeds that are grown and harvested in Chile.
Rosehip, also known as the muscat rose, grows as a shrub with white or pink flowers and vitamin C-rich fruits.
Appearance: Clear mobile liquid
Odour: Subtle rose scent
Peroxide value: < 10 meq O2/kg
COMPLETE INGREDIENT LIST
INGREDIENT: Rosa canina fruit oil.
100% pure rosehip oil sourced from organic farming.
Aromatherapy scientific and medical treatise Essential Oils - Michel Faucon
The Living Earth Guide to Essential Oils by Dr Françoise Couic Marinnier
This information shared is exclusively for informative purposes and sourced from reference publications in aromatherapy. It does not engage the responsibility of Typology or claim to constitute medical advice. For any therapeutic use, please consult a doctor.
All your frequently asked questions about Botanical Oil — Organic Rosehip
- QuestionHello, I noticed that your rose hip oil is extracted from the flowers, is there a difference with the oil extracted from the rose hip seeds?ResponseHello, as the INCI name (Rosa canina (Rosehip) Fruit oil) indicates, rosehip vegetable oil does come from the seeds :) Have a nice dayBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I am pregnant and am looking for an "anti stretch mark" oil or one that repairs the ones that are present but can still be repaired. Is it suitable? Thank you in advance.ResponseHello, this oil is indeed suitable for treating and reducing stretch marks stretch marks by its regenerating virtues.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, What dose should I apply on my face and how? (on a cotton pad, with the fingers, one drop or several...)ResponseYou can pour a few drops in the palms of your hands and gently massage your face with it :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello What is the risk of applying this oil in the morning? Thank you Have a nice dayResponseNo risk to apply it in the morning however as it is an oil we recommend an application in the evening because of its texture :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, In my evening routine, can I apply the oil after the serum and moisturizer? I'm afraid it might be a bit too much? Serum > moisturizer > oil? Thank you! TomResponsein this case you can alternate the oil and the cream every other night ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 105 reviews.
- Stacey H.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, August 19, 2020
Lovely product. Works well forLovely product. Works well for my sensitive skin. Only issue is I would prefer a glass bottle to recycle and a pipette lid would work better to get the product out with ease and no waste.Was this review helpful?
- Sajni S.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, August 17, 2020
Lovely oil, sinks in fastLovely oil, sinks in fast and leaves a glow.Was this review helpful?
- Maria R.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, July 21, 2020
This is a great productThis is a great product my skin likes itWas this review helpful?
- John A.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, July 3, 2020
4 stars4 starsWas this review helpful?
- Antonina Y.Verified buyerReviewed on March 17, 2021
Very nice!I like this product! Very Beneficial to my masks I do for my hair or face.Was this review helpful?