Made in France, Naturally-derived, Vegan, Certified organic
Known widely for its skin-firming effects, rosehip is often used on mature and scarred skin to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and spots.
IS THIS BOTANICAL OIL SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Rosehip botanical oil is suitable for all skin types, especially for mature, scarred and damaged skin.
Massage oil into clean skin, nails or scalp before bed to increase its penetration and efficacy.
WHAT DOES THIS BOTANICAL OIL DO?
- Thanks to its healing properties, rosehip botanical oil works to rejuvenate ageing skin and to repair skin damage.
- Highly-regenerating, it's also renowned as an effective treatment for stretch marks, scars and brown spots.
- Rich in antioxidants and vitamin A, rosehip botanical oil is known for its ability to treat and delay the signs of ageing.
- It also helps to tone the skin, making it more supple.
- Please note these suggestions are shared for information purposes only. Typology doesn't claim to offer medical advice. To learn more therapeutic uses of this ingredient, please consult your physician.
Botanical oils are sensitive to oxidation. We recommend to store them in a cool, dark place, kept sealed in their airtight amber bottle.
Our oil has been cold-pressed from rosehip seeds grown and harvested in Chile.
Rosehip, also known as the muscat rose, grows as a shrub that gives rise to white or pink flowers and fruits rich in vitamin C.
Appearance: Clear mobile liquid
Odour: Subtle rose scent
Peroxide value: < 10 meq O2/kg
COMPLETE INGREDIENT LIST
INGREDIENT: Rosa canina Fruit oil.
100% pure oil, from organic farming.
Aromatherapy scientific and medical treatise Essential Oils - Michel Faucon
The Living Earth Guide to Essential Oils by Dr Françoise Couic Marinnier
This information is indicative only and taken from reference publications in aromatherapy. It does not engage the responsibility of Typology or constitute medical advice. For any therapeutic use, please consult a doctor.
This product is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 93 reviews.
We’re sorry but we don’t have a review yet for the filters you’ve selected.