Made in France, Vegan, 100/100 Yuka Rating
HOW TO USE IT
Gently massage 3 to 4 drops into face and neck in circular motions. For best results apply to clean, dry skin in the evening. That way the serum can be absorbed overnight.
Follow with your usual moisturiser or night cream.
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
This serum is suitable for blemish-prone and acne-prone skin.
pH: not applicable
Texture: oily serum
ANTI BLEMISH ++
Spots develop when three factors come together; over-secretion of oil by the sebaceous glands, an obstruction of the hair follicles, and inflammation of the follicles.
This highly-concentrated serum is powered by anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory active ingredient bakuchiol to tackle such an outbreak.
Bakuchiol is extracted from the seeds of Psoralea Corylifolia, also known as babchi, an Indian plant that's frequently used in Ayurvedic medicine. Thanks to its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties, bakuchiol helps to reduce blemishes.
Bakuchiol is able to effectively target the bacteria lodged in the sebum of the pores (propionibacterium acnes). Applying it to the skin limits the production of inflammatory molecules and the oxidising of important lipids, or good oils.
This clever active also works to prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin, repair skin damage and visibly diminish scars and blemishes.
Hazelnut botanical Oil:
Concentrated in oleic acid, vitamin E and source of omega 6, this oil is known to help reduce sebum production and balance the hydrolipidic film.
Non-greasy and non-comedogenic, hazelnut botanical oil is a dry oil that can quickly penetrate the skin.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil, Bakuchiol
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Blemish Serum — 1% Bakuchiol
- QuestionHi, I have been using glycolic acid every night for the past month. Can I combine it with this serum and how?ResponseYou can first apply the glycolic acid serum, let it penetrate well, and then you can apply the Bakuchiol serum to your entire face.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Is it possible to combine this serum with the local anti-imperfections serum (the one with zinc), even if the one with bakuchiol is oily? If so, which one should I use first?ResponseOf course! Put the bakuchiol serum first, then the blemish serum locally ;) (in the evening)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, what is the difference between bakuchiol blemish serum and local blemish serum please?ResponseBoth serums act against imperfections. You can use bakuchiol on your whole face on a daily basis to prevent breakouts, and salicylic acid locally when you have some blemishes.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello! Is this serum suitable for pregnant women?ResponseHello, This serum is not contraindicated during pregnancy ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, does this product contain PEG and Phenoxyethanol?ResponseHello, this product does not contain either of these two, none of our products do as they are on our blacklist :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 3.9 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 371 reviews.
- Angela F.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, August 4, 2020
Good qualityExcellent product amazing results made my skin feel great would definitely recommendWas this review helpful?
- Karen K.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, August 5, 2020
Blemish SerumI have only been using the Serum for 2 weeks and some skin blemishes do appear to be lighter. I hope that once I have used this product for 6 weeks, I will see a greater difference.Was this review helpful?
- Kathryn M.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, August 3, 2020
A wonder product!I read a Stirling review of this on Refinery 29 and having struggled with retinol, decided to give it a go. Two weeks after using this product every day I’ve seen such a difference - my skin is clearer, more…Was this review helpful?
- Jessica D.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, January 7, 2021
Beautiful skin againOne of my favourite products to use for blemishes and overall skin health! The effects are much better than niacinamide as it doesn’t clog your skin (personally). The bottles are also beautiful.Was this review helpful?
- Sophia J.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, October 10, 2020
Nice yet average productI purchased this to sort out the skin on my chin and jawline which is acne prone. It works a dream on the rest of my face, however I did initially develop some sort of eczma/dry sore cracked skin around…Was this review helpful?