Made in France, Fragrance-free, 100/100 Yuka Rating
HOW TO USE IT
Apply 3 to 4 drops to clean, dry skin each morning and evening.
Gently massage into face and neck in circular motions. Follow with your usual moisturiser or night cream.
For optimal results, we recommend to use this serum consistently for at least four weeks.
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
This serum is suitable for combination, oily and acne-prone skin.
Sebum plays an important part in maintaining a healthy hydrolipidic film barrier and keeping the skin hydrated. However, overproduction of sebum can cause skin to become oily and blotchy. It can also block pores, leading to the formation of spots, blackheads and acne. This serum is highly concentrated in azelaic acid to regulate sebum production for skin that’s more matte and less greasy.
Azelaic acid (10%):
This botanically-derived acid is known for its sebo-regulating, anti-comedogenic and antibacterial skin benefits. Simply put, it regulates sebum production, reduces the formation of open pores (or blackheads) and fights acne-causing bacteria.
Organic Bamboo Extract:
Being naturally porous, bamboo absorbs excess sebum to reduce shine and visible oiliness. We source our organic bamboo from Indian forests.
Essential for healthy skin, this mineral is loved for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and mattifying properties. Zinc is used to combat many skin complaints including excess sebum production.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Azelaic Acid, Glycerin, Bambusa Arundinacea Juice, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Zinc PCA, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Mattifying Serum — 10% Azelaic Acid
- QuestionHello, I bought the azelaic acid serum, the salicylic acid and zinc serum and the vitamin C serum. How can I combine these 3 serums? Have a great day!ResponseHello Jeanne, You can apply the radiance serum in the morning and then your mattifying serum. In the evening, apply the anti-blemish serum locally ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Can I combine it with the local imperfection serum? Thanks in advance.ResponseHello Julie, You can combine these two serums like this: first the mattifying serum and then the anti-imperfection serum! Have a nice day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I have an oily skin (with dilated pores and blackheads) but very sensitive (quickly redness around the nose and mouth). For the evening I was thinking of taking the exfoliating serum followed by the bakuchiol (maybe it's too much and the exfoliating serum is enough?), and during the day the vitamin C serum and the matifying serum, which is already 4 products, but I'm afraid that a moisturizer is missing? what would be your advice to assemble the effects well? thank youResponseHello Marie, There are already moisturizing ingredients in our radiance serum, so if you have oily skin, you won't necessarily need to apply cream in addition ;) Have a nice dayBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 3.8 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 271 reviews.
- Chloe F.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, January 5, 2021
PerfectBought this to replace glycolic acid because I felt like glycolic acid was too harsh for me, and I couldn’t be happier! My skin is completely clear and smooth.Was this review helpful?
- Mandeep S.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, April 12, 2021
ExcellentExcellent product skin feels alot smoother. I use it every night before my facial oil.Was this review helpful?
- Leonie B.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 18, 2021
Nice serumNice serum. However, not mattifying enough to for my combination skinWas this review helpful?
- Lisa P.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 10, 2021
Defeats oilBought for my daughters who have oily spot acne prone skin, They like this product and use it in the mornings after washing. The texture is light and dries on your skin quickly. Hoping it lasts all day when back…Was this review helpful?
- Ellie O.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 10, 2021
I really love this product.I really love this product. It has REEEEALLY helped my skin not be so oily. Initially i used it both in the morning and the evening but that made my skin quite dry so now I just use it in…Was this review helpful?