Made in France, 93/100 Yuka Rating, Fragrance-free, Vegan
HOW TO USE IT
Apply to a cotton pad and cleanse face until makeup disappears completely. You can also add a small amount of micellar water to your hands to massage face.
IS THIS MICELLAR WATER SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Yes it is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Developed using only the most essential ingredients, all unnecessary additives have been left out of this formula. The end result? A micellar water comprised of just seven potent ingredients.
1. Purified water: This serves as a natural solvent to mix together the other ingredients. It’s been purified to remove all traces of bacteria.
2. Glycerin: derived from rapeseed and sunflower, it moisturises the superficial layers of the skin.
3. Poloxamer 184: a surfactant that removes makeup particles from the face.
4. Pentylene glycol: derived from cane sugar, it stabilises the formula and moisturises the skin.
5. Citric acid: derived from corn, regulates the pH of the micellar water so as not to irritate the epidermis.
6. Sodium hydroxide: to avoid any risk of irritation or burns, a cosmetic product must have a pH close to that of the skin. This soda makes the micellar water less acidic and therefore better tolerated by the skin.
7. Cetrimonium bromide: a preservative that blocks the proliferation of bacteria in the water, thus preventing the risk of skin infections.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Poloxamer 184, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Hydroxide
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about 7-Ingredient Micellar Water
- QuestionHello, Besides micellar water, which seems to be more of a make-up remover, do you have any products for daily facial cleansing? Thank you.ResponseFor the moment we only offer a micellar water and a cleansing oil.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, are your bottles in glass or plastic? Thank you,ResponseOur serum and essential oil containers are made of glass, the oil and hydrolate bottles are made of recyclable plastic.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, is this micellar water to be applied in the evening before the cold process soap? Or is there no need to apply soap after? Thank you in advance.ResponseEvery evening before the soap indeed ;) the micellar water will be used to remove make-up or the first layer of impurities on the skin.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionCan I use micellar water on a konjac sponge to clean my face?ResponseYes, that's right ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Can I use it to remove eye makeup?ResponseYou can remove your makeup around the eyes, avoiding the mucous membranes ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 432 reviews.
- Dawn D.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, December 9, 2020
Micellar water is great but packaging awfullI found this product very gentle and effective, and my skin reacts to everything. However the lid makes it very difficult to control how much product comes out. Also the bottle is small for the price. It hasn't lasted long.Was this review helpful?
- Darja M.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 30, 2021
Great micellar waterI wanted to try this micellar water after I read all those great reviews. Indeed, this product is much better than it's more affordable analogues. Leaves the skin perfectly clean and gives a very nice feel. Not drying at all.…Was this review helpful?
- Sarah L.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 29, 2021
Better than other micellar waterIt’s less aggressive than any other micellar water I have tried in the pastWas this review helpful?
- Christine G.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 23, 2021
Just ok , not sureJust ok , not sure if I wud get this againWas this review helpful?
- Karen W.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, January 29, 2021
Feels a Bit Like Well --- WaterSo this product is OK. Doesn't seem to do a lot and the micelles don't feel like they're in a high enough concentration to remove impurities etc. That said, cooling. No real scent.Was this review helpful?