This product is Made in France • 100/100 Yuka Rating • Fragrance-free • Vegan
How to use the makeup-removing oil
Apply your makeup-removing oil on a cotton pad and cleanse your face until your make-up is successfully wiped away. You can also choose to add a small amount on your hands and massage it on your face with your fingers. Afterwards, rinse thoroughly with water.
Is this oil suitable for your skin type?
This makeup-removing oil is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
This makeup cleanser has been developed using only the most essential ingredients. All unnecessary additives have been discarded.
The 7 ingredients of the make-up remover oil
1. Sweet almond oil: nourishes and improves the elasticity of the skin. It also has soothing properties to calm the skin and reduce tightness.
2. Sunflower seed oil: rich in antioxidants, this oil protects the skin against free radicals while nourishing and cleansing the skin.
3. Caprylic/Capric triglyceride: derived from coconut, this ingredient facilitates make-up removal and leaves a soft touch on the skin.
4. Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate: an emulsifier derived from coconut that allows for easy rinsing of the make-up remover oil.
5. Isopropyl isostearate: derived from rapeseed, this ingredient facilitates the removal of make-up particles.
6. Vitamin E: an antioxidant that preserves the oils in this formula and prevents them from turning rancid over time.
7. sunflower seed hybrid oil: used as a solvent in this formula, this seed oil nourishes the skin and facilitates makeup removal.
Complete list of ingredients
Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Annuus