Made in France, 93/100 Yuka score, Vegan
HOW TO USE IT
Apply a small dab of moisturiser to clean skin each morning or evening, after your serum. Massage gently in circular movements until the cream has fully penetrated the skin.
Notes : To begin enjoying this product, first remove the cap and turn it over. Then screw cap on upside down to pierce the tamper-proof seal.
IS THIS CREAM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
This purifying cream is suitable for oily skin prone to blemishes.
As this product contains essential oils, we recommend that you do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding, or on children under six years old.
This moisturiser is concentrated in zinc PCA, an antibacterial ingredient that reduces blemishes caused by excess sebum. In addition, the mattifying effects of the bamboo extract work to reduce excess skin shine.
Zinc PCA (4%):
Derived from beetroot, zinc is ideal for oily skin and significantly reduces sebum (oil) secretion.
Coupled with L-Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid, zinc promotes cell differentiation and strengthens the skin's barrier function to protect from future flare-ups.
A trace element naturally present in the body, zinc is an essential part of many of the body's enzymatic mechanisms from the metabolism of food, supporting our natural defences and the renewal of tissues.
Finally, zinc is also known to limit the development of microorganisms that cause many skin imbalances.
Being naturally porous, bamboo absorbs excess sebum to reduce shine and visible oiliness. We source our bamboo from Indian forests.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Aqua (Water), Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Zinc PCA, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Myristyl Myristate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phyllostachys Bambusoides Extract, Silica, Sclerotium Gum, C14-22 Alcohols, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Limonene, Tocopherol
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Purifying moisturiser — 4% Zinc PCA + Bamboo Extract
- QuestionHello, Can I apply a sunscreen after applying this cream? Thank you.ResponseYes, that's right :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, do you recommend this cream for the morning or the evening, and what other cream can be used as a complement since it is recommended to use this one only once a day? Thank youResponseYou can use this cream in the morning, and in the evening replace it with a sebum-regulating oil such as Jojoba or Hazelnut oil. sebum-regulating oil such as Jojoba or hazelnut oilBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello :) What is the moisturizing ingredient in this cream? I have combination skin and I want it to moisturize my skin and have a sebum regulating action. Thank you for your answer, have a nice day.ResponseWe have formulated this cream with humectants such as hexanediol and glycerin, which have the ability to retain water in the skinBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, is this cream suitable for combination to oily skin?ResponseYes, absolutely!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Is this cream to be avoided if you are exposed to the sun during the day? Thank you for your help!Responsethis product is not photosensitizing, you can apply it in the morning ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.2 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 524 reviews.
- Lídia K.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, July 18, 2020
BestI love this cream, very light and but perfect for day time.Was this review helpful?
- Laura C.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, September 19, 2020
PeelsGood but peels and wrinkles so not great under make up. I wouldn’t buy again because of thisWas this review helpful?
- Charné P.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, September 11, 2020
Great stuffNice moisturiser, great smell and helps alotWas this review helpful?
- Michelle J.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, May 2, 2021
RecommendationThe product does as it says it should. I am so pleased with the product and how it feels under my make up.Was this review helpful?
- Ellie O.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, April 4, 2021
Perfect productAbsolutely love this moisturiser. I have quite dry skin naturally but also suffer from acne so I’ve been using it to clear up my skin in combination with an oil to add extra moisture.Was this review helpful?