Made in France, 100/100 Yuka Score , Vegan
HOW TO USE IT
Apply a small dab of moisturiser to clean skin each morning and evening, after your serum. Massage gently in circular movements until the cream has fully penetrated the skin.
Notes : To begin enjoying this product, first remove the cap and turn it over. Then screw cap on upside down to pierce the tamper-proof seal.
IS THIS CREAM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
This retinol serum is particularly suitable for mature skin. We don't recommend the use of retinoids for sensitive and reactive skin types.
Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
As a precaution, we advise against the use of retinoids during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
A firming daily moisturiser formulated with 0.2% retinol to stimulate the production of collagen fibres and help reduce the signs of skin ageing.
Retinol (0.2%) :
One of the most effective compounds to treat the signs of ageing, Retinol (or vitamin A) is a part of the family of retinoids, typically derived from beta-carotene. Thanks to its high level of antioxidants, retinol can fight free radicals – which cause the skin to age prematurely. Free radicals accumulate on the skin's barrier due to factors like UV exposure and pollution. Highly anti-inflammatory, retinol is able to treat the inflammatory aspect of skin ageing. It regulates the production of melanin too, a skin pigment that causes brown spots and hyperpigmentation.
Made from camelia seeds, tsubaki oil works to soften the skin and leave a light protective barrier on the surface.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Aqua (Water), Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, C10-18 Triglycerides, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Diglycerin, Propanediol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycine Soybean (Soybean) Oil, Sclerotium Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Levulinate, Retinol, Sodium Anisate, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Firming Moisturiser — 0.2% Retinol + Tsubaki Oil
- QuestionWhat serum can I combine this cream with? Thank youResponseYou can apply the antioxidant serum ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I am interested in this cream for its anti-aging properties. I have a very oily T-zone and I am afraid that the oil-based composition will make my skin shiny. What do you recommend? SincerelyResponseYou may consider applying the purifying moisturizer in the morning, and theretinol serum in the eveningBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello. I would like to know if it is possible to use the retinol radiance cream and the retinol serum at the same time? As well as the vitamin C radiance cream coupled with the vitamin C serum. Thank you in advance for your answer.ResponseYes it is possible :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Can I use the retinol 0.2% + tsubaki oil face moisturizer in the morning after the vitamin C 11% serum and in the evening after the glycolic acid 10% serum? ThanksResponseYou can apply the cream in the morning after the vitamin C serum, but we do not recommend the combination of retinol and glycolic acid for sensitive skin ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 3.9 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 380 reviews.
- Elisenda D.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 4, 2021
Great texture, small amount goesGreat texture, small amount goes a long wayWas this review helpful?
- Michelle J.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, May 2, 2021
RecommendationSo pleased with the product. I would definitely recommend this to other customers.Was this review helpful?
- Matilde M.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, April 11, 2021
Lovely quality, very gentle onLovely quality, very gentle on the skin!Was this review helpful?
- Belinda Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, April 3, 2021
I have only used aI have only used a small amount at a time . It feels good in application and when it goes into my skinWas this review helpful?
- Christine G.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 23, 2021
It’s very lightweight, Again notIt’s very lightweight, Again not sure if I would purchase again , doesn’t seem any diff , to other moisturisers . Nice on skin thoWas this review helpful?